Thai Muscle Camp
NEXT CAMP: February 16 – 24, 2019 – First Timers camp
With a focus on holistic health and activities that isolate the core areas the body, this event is designed for all.
Enjoy a discovery of newfound strength through our training workshops, which will strengthen your mind, body, and, spirit.
Our programs are designed by master body shapers to help you fulfil your goals.
This is an empowering event that is not to be missed!
The Details: Thai Body Muscle Camp
Thai Muscle Body camp runs every two months.
Location: Pattaya, Thailand (The camp location will be sent to you following your booking.)
My FAVORITE Place on Earth, after scouring over 15 countries…
You’ll be dazzled AND tested with an unparalleled immersion experience…
– Intelligent training methodology gleaned from 35 years of
– The Principals and Rules of effective transformation
– Mindfulness of Zen Bodybuilding
– Advanced recovery techniques
- • Time and guidance and “hands-on” training every day with Top Trainer 3x consecutive IFBB Mr. Australia Rohan Reid along with other top champions, who we are in daily contact with whilst in Thailand. Rohan is one of the most experienced veteran competitors in Australia, with a competitive career of 30+ years and close to 100 competitors, He is known by some as the body whisperer, no matter what your level you are bound to gain so much knowledge your head will spin. Imagine what you could accomplish if you had all the answers• Daily training sessions, cardio sessions, Meal prep, Stretching, posing and Massage, Q & A time on ANY subject with Rohan J Reid
All included in the program• Nutrition Supplementation (what, when, how) the secrets of combining and nutrient timing for maximum results!! With a huge bag of supplements for you to Supplement like the Pros
• Using an array of included Nutritional Supplements, you will learn about the best way to utilize supplements, money-saving techniques, how to time supplementation best to get the fastest results. You get a BIG show bag of supplements for the week, train and supplement like the Pro’s do
• Your transfers and accommodation in beautiful Pattaya beach away from the usual Thailand party scene, but close to the best gyms, Pattaya has to offer. All your Meals during the day are included, we will even do a “Daily Meal Prep” session so you can learn the tricks of taste, and being more organised with food prep.
• Along with your meals, you will learn about and understand nutrition, what to eat and how much.
• Daily included Thai Sports Massage & Optional Spa treatments to get you looking your absolute best.
Options and Extras
- Luxury Spa Treatments
- Informative Seminars on health and Self-Nurture
- Meditation and Yoga
- Four Special Meals (Optional)
Your holistic experience will be guided by two of the world’s most experienced master body shapers, with insights from Australia , Europe and USA. Imagine how you will feel coming home with new-found respect and kindness for your body, as well as a strengthened mind and soul.
How much does it cost?
It costs $3350 (not including flights). Only a deposit of $750 is needed initially – the rest is paid at the site. We do not take full payment until you have arrived in Thailand and are comfortable and happy with the facilities.
Do you run a 3-month program?
The truth of the matter is – you can do training better at home. But that’s only once you have harnessed the foundations and tools we provide you with at the camp.
If I can train better at home, then why do I need to go to Thailand for this camp?
If you are yet to learn the tools needed to strengthen your mind, body, and spirit – then there is your first good reason. The second reason is one backed by legitimate studies and science.
Scientifically speaking, if you want to accelerate the way you learn or process information, you need to step completely out of your normal learning environment you want to learn faster, you need to get out of your normal learning environment. This is why Thailand is the perfect location for your complete mind, body, and spiritual transformation.
Will I receive a detailed schedule?
We have a centralized Google calendar with all activities and events scheduled. These individual events and activities also include directions and detailed information. Once you’re all booked into the Thai Body Muscle Camp, you will be invited to all these events through Google. You will receive daily alerts and resources for individual events.
What happens during the camp? What’s a typical day like?
A normal day at the camp consists of early mornings with cardio training, breakfast, weight training, massages, lunch, spiritual teachings, outings into the town, and dinner.
Can I party during the camp?
Following our dinners, you are free to do as you please. Although we cannot stop you from drinking alcohol and partying, we discourage this activity during the camp program. Treat the camp as a detox and a body-nurturing experience.
Will it be like a holiday/vacation but with exercise?
The Thai Body Muscle Camp is an intense experience that requires full-body dedication. There are delicious meals, tours, and massages included so it may feel like a holiday at times, however, this is truly a body transformation camp that requires energy and dedication. If you are seeking a holiday as well, it is recommended that you book additional days in Thailand for after the camp so you can relax and reward your hard efforts.
Will it be too intense of scary?
The Thai Body Muscle Camp is designed for anyone, male or female, over the age of 18. Although the Thai Muscle Body Camp may seem intimidating, once you arrive you will find that you are in a supportive environment, which makes you feel safe and at times – invincible!
Am I fit enough for this camp? What’s the intensity of it?
Our coaches understand that every individual has different body goals and personal limits, this is why we make sure to cater to individuals needs. Every fitness program will change from person to person. The intensity of the program will be completely dependent on your current ability.
Is Pattaya Safe?
Pattaya is known for its lively party scene, and although the premises of the camp will be removed from this atmosphere, you may feel inclined to venture out. It is not recommended that you venture out on the streets of Pattaya by yourself, regardless of your gender. Venturing out alone could leave you vulnerable to scams and predators.
Will I get time to relax?
The camp is designed as a holistic, health experience. People are not encouraged to go off and spend their time in the bars. This camp will provide you with the tools you didn’t have when you left your home country, so it’s important that you dedicate your time in Thailand to your training.